Monday, April 30, 2012

The Ending to a great semester @ St. Mary's

The final day at St. Mary's was an eventful one to say the least. I enjoyed working with the kids throughout this spring semester and I have learned a lot from my experiences that I had at St. Mary's, The kids were great and they fed off the energy that you approached them with. I was always enthused while working with the kids and with all the games that I was able to play with them I will have to say it was a success. The one thing that I will leave St. Mary's knowing is to expect anything and to always have a back up game plan because you never know what type of mood the students will be into. Capturing the last moments at St. Mary's has made me excited for the near future with working with kids and being able to break down games and critiquing the students movement skills. Thanks again St. Mary's elementary school for giving me the opportunity to be a part of your after school program!!

No comments:

Post a Comment